Suitable for ages: Kindergarten-Year 6
Thursdays 6-7pm, 2 August - 27 September, 18 October - 14 December, 2018
Tantrum Studio: 101 City Road, Merewether
(entrance and parking via Allworth Street)
X marks the spot
X an indescribable quality
X an unknown quantity
X extra, in addition to, more
Tantrum X is an extension on our after-school workshop program, specifically designed for those wanting an extra challenge, and wanting to push their performance skills to the next level. Intake to the Tantrum X workshop is by semester (paid over two terms), and results in a performance evening hosted at Tantrum Studio.
Interested participants must be concurrently enrolled in one of Tantrum’s term based Creative Drama workshops. Participants will be selected based on their short application addressing the following criteria:
- Consistent attendance at Tantrum’s term based Creative Drama Workshops
- A high level of respect to other workshop participants and workshop facilitators
- A passion for performance and performance making
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Always tries their best in workshops.
Applications are now open and close 23 July 2018. Tantrum X workshops are limited to 12 participants. At the end of each semester the ensemble disbands and 12 new applicants are selected.
Cost: $200 (Paid over two $100 Term payments)