JOIN US FOR A THOUGHT-PROVOKING AFTERNOON OF LEARNING AND NETWORKING IN THE AWE-INSPIRING BACKDROP OF THE AMERICAN SIGN MUSEUM, LOCATED IN CINCINNATI, OH.
OCTOBER 1ST | 3:30 - 6:30 PM
AMERICAN SIGN MUSEUM | 1330 MONMOUTH STREET | CINCINNATI, OH 45225
During this fun, informative cocktail reception, a panel of industry experts will focus on the omni-channel experience and the evolving needs of retail, e-tail, subscription and other evolving channels for product sales and delivery.
KEY TAKE-AWAYS INCLUDE:
- Learn about the transformation of packaging for e-commerce
- How packaging is evolving to serve dual purposes: ship and sell
- Packaging for social media buzz: subscription and unboxing phenomena
- How omni-channel sales affects package design
- Discover new trends and insights in retail
This afternoon networking and cocktail reception is the premier kick-off of Brandemonium 2018, an international brand conference and festival located in Cincinnati, OH, where brands, retailers and agencies will come together to celebrate and explore all aspects of creative branding. Learn more at www.brandemonium.com. Save 10% on your registration with promo code: BXP2018.
VALERIE JACOBS, Chief Insight & Innovation Officer, LPK
JON DENHAM, Principal, Lextant
BRENT LINDBERG, CEO, Fuseneo
To register for this complimentary event, please complete and submit the form below. If you have any questions, contact Alexis Hines.