Previous Employment Information
Schedule of Real Estate Owned
1. The loan requested by this application will be secured by a first mortgage or dead of trust on the property described herein;
2. The property will not be used for any illegal or prohibited purpose or use;
3. All statements made in this application are made for the purpose of obtaining the loan indicated herein;
4. Occupation of the property will be as indicated above;
5. Verification or reverification of any information contained in the application may be made at any time bt the Broker, Lender,its agents ,successors and assigns, either directly or though a credit reporting agency, from any source named in this application and the original copy of this application will be retained by the Broker/Lender,even if the Loan is not approved;
6. The Broker, Lender,its agent ,successors and assigns will rely on the information contained in the application and I/We have a continuing oblignation to amend and/or supplement the information provided in this application if any of the material facts which I/We have represented herein should change prior to closing;
7. In the event my/our payments on the loan indicated in this application become delinquent, the Broker, Lender, its agents ,successor and assign,may ,in addition to all their other rights and remedies, report my/our name(s) and account information to a credit reporting agency;
8. Ownership of the loan may be transferred to successor and assign of the Lender without notice to me and/or the administration of the loan account may be transferred to an agent, successor and assign of the Lender with prior notice to me;
9. The Broker, Lender,its agents ,successors and assigns make no representations or warranties , express or implied, to be Borrowser(s) regarding the property , the condition of the property or the value of the property,
10. Real Estate Source Inc./California Lending Source will not share personal information with anyone outside of the scope of this loan. RES?CLS will use the information provided to pre-qualify applicants for financing. All information provided will be stored in a secure/encrypted servers.
11. Real Estate Source Inc./California Lending Source will contact the prospective borrower via phone number provided & email for the purposes of verifying information provided with this application as well as items regarding the loan process.
12. Licensed by the Department of Real Estate, Doing Business As: California Lending Source, NMLS ID: 288738. A division of Real Estate Source Inc. Cal DRE: 01869619 | 1024 Iron Point Rd. CA 95630 Ph: (866) 322-6504 Fx: (866) 322-6502
Certification: I/We certify that the information provided in this application is true and correct as of the date set fourth opposite my/our signature(s) on this application and acknowledge my/our understanding that any intentional or negligent misrepresentation(s) of the information contained in this application may result in civil liability and/or criminal penallties including, but not limited to ,fine or imprisonment or both under the provisions of Title 18,United States code, section 1001, et seq. and liability for monetary damages to the Lender its agents, successors and assigns, insurers and any other person who may suffer any loss due to reliance upon any misrepresentation which I/We have made on this application;