Please complete the evaluation items below. All items must be marked for the P.A.C.E. number and session code to show up. Be sure your write down the session code when it is revealed, as it is required in CE Organizer to get your certificate. Comments are optional.
1= Low/Poor .......... 4 = High/Excellent
Biologics Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
1. Describe what is Biologic TDM
2. Discuss how it differs from conventional TDM
3. Describe how physicians use TDM results to guide clinical decisions
1. Discuss the prevalence of Endocrine hypertension and outline the clinical signs for case discernment according to the Endocrine Society guidelines.
2. Discuss the etiology of primary aldosteronism and the screening test.
3. Describe the symptoms and the laboratory tests for pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma.