Welcome to this ATC swap! This sign up form is for USA residents. If you are outside of the USA and want to participate, please allow 4 weeks for receipt of your cards. You must contact me via email as well as filling out this form to assure proper postage costs are determined and transferred to myself.
Signups are open from July 31- August 31, 2018.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Friday, September 14th.
Swap Item: ATC Coins
Theme: Pop Tart Coins
Sponsor: Kindred Stamps (must use)
Restriction: Must include return postage and $2 -OR- $5 to cover packing/shipping for USA residents; contact me if international
You MUST use something from Kindred Stamps, but you can include any other stamp company, any colour scheme, any technique you like as long as you stay within the Pop Tart Coin theme.
POP culture references, POP music and colors, POP happy art
POP TARTS and Eggos on the way to school, POP and soda at a party
TART fruit and drinks, TART girls teasing boys and clever TART women
TART candies that make you pucker, berry TARTS full of summer yum
COINS found in buried treasure and used to 1UP life
For all of the details, please read the blog post
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 10 identical ATCs - keep 1, mail 9
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 2-3 additional oz stamps - excess will be returned) AND $2 participation fee, OR $5 to cover host expense.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap, repack, and mail. Happy mail is not far away!
You can find ATC swap FAQ's on my blog ... just CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions before signing up, please email me with "Swap Question" in the subject line. I will get back to you ASAP with an answer; there are no silly questions!
I am very excited to see your ATCs! Let's get crafty!