AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund Rules and Regulations Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2019-2020
1) be a college sophomore or junior. (Junior-level applicants must have one full academic year of coursework remaining at the beginning of the fall 2019 term.)
2) desire a career in the construction industry.
3) pursue a BS degree-granting program in construction management or civil engineering at an ACCE or ABET accredited Michigan College or University.
4) be enrolled full-time (part-time students are not eligible for awards).
Requirements (must complete ALL to be eligible for an award)
1) Applicant must complete the entire application.
2) Applicant is responsible for ensuring that all documents listed below are submitted electronically to email@example.com or mailed to the AGC of Michigan, EEF, 26001 Five Mile Rd., Redford, MI 48239 and postmarked by January 31, 2019:
a. One page document describing your interest in the construction industry and goals for your future career in construction.
b. One evaluation form from a recent employer. Employer evaluation.
c. Official transcript of college grades.
1) Scholarship amount will be pre-determined each year by the Fund Trustees. A minimum of four (4) $3,500 scholarships will be awarded in 2019.
2) Applications will be reviewed and winners selected by the Board of Trustees of the AGC of Michigan Educational Endowment Fund, which will consider applicant's interest in construction, grades, extracurricular activities, employment experience, evaluation, and financial status. The trustees reserve the right to interview applicants.
3) Awards will be announced by April 30, 2019. Winners will be notified by mail in May 2019.
4) Checks will be sent directly to the university the student attends in July prior to the 2019-2020 school year.
1) Receipt of all completed applications will be acknowledged by the Fund. Incomplete applications will not be acknowledged and will not be considered in the competition.
2) For additional information please e-mail Viki Gotts (firstname.lastname@example.org).