LIFETIME CONTRACT FOR PETS BEING SERVICED AT
This is a contract between Broadway Kennels and the pet owner whose signature appears below (herein called "owner"). This contract shall be valid for all visits of said pet(s) and any other future pets added to this owners account at Broadway Kennels.
1. Owner agrees to pay the rate for all services in effect on the date pet(s) is checked into the kennel. If money isn't collected at check-in the owner assumes it will be collected at check-out.
2. Owner agrees to pay all costs and charges for special services requested at check-in and all costs for the pet during time said pet(s) is in the care of the kennel. Including any veterinary costs that have accumulated from care the pet(s) needed while visiting Broadway Kennels.
3. Owner may be asked to pay the rate for services in advance if pet(s) stays more than 7 consecutive days. Owner must agree to do so at the time of arrival of said pet(s). This is left up to the business owner's discretion and is dependent upon certain circumstances.
4. Owner agrees that the pet(s) shall not leave the kennel until all charges are paid to the kennel by the pet owner.
5. By signing this contract and leaving the pet(s) with the kennel, the owner certifies to the accuracy of all information given about said pet(s).
6. Kennel shall exercise reasonable care for the pet(s) delivered by the owner to the kennel for boarding, grooming and daycare. It is agreed by the owner of pet(s) and kennel that the kennel's liability shall in no event exeed the lesser of the current chattel value of the pet(s) of the same breed or the sum of $200.00 per animal serviced. The owner further agrees to be soley responsibile for any and all acts of behavior of said pet(s) while it is in the care of the kennel.
7. Owner represents to the kennel that he/she is the sole owner of the pet(s), free and clear of all liens.
8. Owner represents to kennel that the pet(s) has not been exposed to rabies, distemper, parvo, canine influenza or kennel cough within thirty days prior to visiting Broadway Kennels.
9. If pet(s) becomes ill or the state of the animal's health otherwise requires professional attention, the kennel, in its own discretion, may engage the services of a licensed veterinarian of its choice, administer medicine or give other requisite attention to the animal, and the expense thereof shall be paid by the owner. The kennel will do its best to contact the owner prior to veterinarian care, but sometimes the owner cannot be reached in ample time before treatment must be administered. The kennel may pay the balance for services at the time the veterinarian care is needed, but the pet(s) owner is responsibile for reimbursing the kennel.
10. Broadway Kennels does not assume and shall not be held responsibile for any liability with respect to the pet(s) listed in this agreement, of any kind whatsoever arising out of or from the boarding, grooming or daycare of this pet(s), or any damages which may accrue from any other cause whatsoever, including loss by fire, theft, disease, running away, death, injury to persons, animals, or property, or death or injury to any other animal caused by the within named pet(s) during the life-span of pet(s).
11. Should the owner not pick up the said pet(s) within 7 days of the scheduled departure date, without payment or contact, Broadway Kennels reserves the right to look for a new home for the said pet(s) and the pet(s) may be placed in this new home. Broadway Kennels will still seek legal action for payment due for the services rendered on said pet(s) before it was placed in its new home. Placement fees, veterinarian fees and other adminsitrative fees may be assessed if owner neglects to pick up their pet(s) and the owner shall be responsibile for all fees accrued.
12. This contract contains the entire agreement between parties. All terms and conditions shall be binding to the heirs, administrators, personal representatives , and assigns of the owner and the kennel.
I hereby agree to the forgoing as the owner of the pet(s) listed above.