TERMS AND AGREEMENT
Agent or other person ordering the photos is referred to as "the client".
1. Client is purchasing the right to use the photos for the marketing of the property, not the photos themselves. Marilynn Kay Photography, Inc. retains ownership of the copyright. The client may not sell or give the photos to anyone else including other agents, sellers, etc.
2. Property is expected to be ready to photograph at the scheduled time, including clutter removal, all lights on, etc. If the home is not prepared to be photographed it may be rescheduled and a cancellation fee of up to $100 charged.
3. It is preferred that the client or a representative attend the shoot to direct the photographer on what they want to be photographed. If they do not attend, or otherwise direct the photographer, the photographer will use their discretion. If the client requests a reshoot because the photographer didn't get a photograph that they didn't deem necessary, a trip fee of $50 will be charged plus $18 per photo.
4. A cancellation notice of 48 hours is required so please check and make sure the property is going to be ready before that time. If less than 48 hours notice is given, a cancellation fee of $100 may be charged. Exceptions are given for inclement weather.
5. Requests for changes or corrections of the images must be made within one week of delivery of the images.