WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY (Read & Sign to agree)
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in Black Outdoors And Adventure events and activities, the event participant acknowledges, and agrees that:
1) They are at least 18 years of age, of sound mind and body and able to engage in such an activity, physically, mentally, emotionally or otherwise. And agrees that the risk of injury from the events may be significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2) KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) Willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation; and,
4) Event participant, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Black Outdoors And Adventure their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5) If Carpooling is involved, In consideration of the benefits that the undersigned receives as participants in a carpool arrangement, Participants assume all risks and waive any liability against Black Outdoors And Adventure their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, with respect to any and all actions, claims, demands (including attorney’s fees), damages to, loss or destruction of any property, or claims or damages that result from loss of life that may accrue or be made by the undersigned. Whether such claim, demand or action is the result of the negligence of carpool participants or otherwise. Participant also understands that driver's license validity, insurance coverage or background checks are not done for carpool participants.