Our semester pricing schedule encourages families to consider the school’s full recommendation to meet the needs of each student as identified by the faculty and staff. As a result, the semester fee plans represent the best educational and economical value.
Please note, semester plan fees reflect the different lengths of each semester at ULS.
• Lower School students are paired with a teacher outside their current grade level if possible. Middle and Upper School students work with our ASP specialists.
• Regular assessments help determine individual progress. Reports are sent home with report cards.
• Participation in the ASP may be required or voluntary.
• Reading Sessions: ASP reading sessions provide strategies to support students who need help reaching reading benchmarks for their grade by the end of the year.
• Academic Support/Study Skills: When support is needed for a particular academic subject; writing; or for general study and organizational skills, ASP offers individual attention to foster progress.