ICB is a juried event, in that, each vendor must submit this application for consideration. If approved for participation, applicants can expect an emailed response within two weeks of submission.
Submission of this form indicates that applicant is interested and prepared to commit to participation in event. Please do not submit this application unless you are sure of your availability, preparedness to vend, ability to remit payment, and any other factors that go into your decision to participate. Time and resources go into processing each and every application; serious inquiries only.
Sunday, October 21st; 12-5pm
Indie Craft Bazaar will take place at Revolution Live in downtown Fort Lauderdale, as well as the attached sister venues: Stache and America's Backyard.
Address: 100 SW 3rd Ave Fort Lauderdale Fl.
The venues are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Fort Lauderdale, right off Broward Blvd; just west of the Andrews Ave train tracks.
All three venues are indoors, though America's Backyard is an open air facility / courtyard-like setting.
FEE, SPACE SIZE, AND AMENITIES
• Vendor Fee: The vendor fee is $75. Spaces will be $85 after October 1st.
• Vendors keep 100% of their sales revenue.
• Each vendor is entitled to a 6 foot table space (or a setup area that is equivalent in size).
• Larger vendor spaces may be available, on request.
• Each vendors space accounts for 2 event admission. Single vendors will receive one (1) complimentary "buddy" pass, unless booth is shared amongst two vendors. Recipient of buddy pass must arrive during event setup, and cannot be transferred. Buddy passes will not be granted at the front entrance or after 11am.
• One complimentary garage parking space is typically available, per vendor. Subject to availability.
• Electricity is available in select areas, for no additional charge.
• Indoor restrooms are available onsite.
• Meal and snack vendors will be onsite, as well as access to Stache coffee shop and full bar.
• All setup and display items must be provided by vendor, including but not limited to: Tables, Chairs, Tablecloths, Products, and Signage.
• Limited 6 Foot Tables are available for a rental rate of $10 and must be purchased no later than one week prior to event.
• Given the space sizing, tents are not permitted, unless otherwise noted.
SETUP & BREAKDOWN
Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the show, as well as setup and breakdown within the alloted times.
Setup time begins between 10am and 10:30am. Breakdown must begin at end of event.
Late arrivals and early breakdowns are not permitted; only applicants who can commit to the full time slot should apply.
All aspects of what you intend to sell must be addressed on this application form. Should an approved vendor be interested in adding any additional types of products after application, they must be approved prior to the show date. Example: if applicant types "bath and body products" on the application form but brings additional items to the show (ex: t-shirts, jewelry or other non- bath and body products), applicant may be asked to remove them(s). Vendors are chosen based on their application forms, so we must know each general type of item you want to sell.
Acceptance is based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
• Necessary information & photos listed in application
• Quality of Products
• Level of suitability in relation to our target audience and general image
• Content and Nature of Material
• Uniqueness of products & Category Avaialbility (ICB aims to limit the amount of vendors offering products in the same category)
It's a losing situation for everyone if we accept a vendor who sells items that simply do not fit our market audience (price point, style, etc.). We encourage everyone to apply, not only for the purpose of this particular event, but future shows, as well. Again, if you are not accepted, please do not get discouraged or take it personally.
RESELLING and NON-HANDMADE
With the exception of vintage items, zero resale is allowed. Handmade, vintage, recycled, and repurposed items, only.
Imported handmade items (aka: not handmade by you) will also be denied.
Direct sales vendors (merchandise including, but not limited to: Avon, Origami Owl, Scentsy, ItWorks) and other MLM items will not be granted space.
Should a vendor be caught selling or promoting items that are not handmade, they will be asked to remove the items and / or leave.
If a vendor outsources some work, but is apart of the design process, they may be accepted on a case by case basis. For example: an artist may design a t-shirt, but send it away for printing. This may be considered acceptable, as the artist is still responsible for the design concept.
SHARING VENDOR SPACE
Space sharing is only permissible on a case by case basis. All vendors and their work must be listed and accounted for on the application. Applicants interested in sharing a space must submit in a single application, and not separately.
Subletting your space to another vendor is not permitted.
Setting up another vendors products in your space is only permissiable if listed and approved on application.
We expect all vendors to take part in helping to promote this event.
If you are not interested in regularly posting on social media sites, doing some flyering, posting information on community boards, talking to friends, etc. this is not the show for you.
Our goal is to showcase vendors who are just as passionate about keeping the handmade scene alive as we are! We do heavy marketing, but in a niche scene like this, the power lays in word of mouth and making an effort to spread the word.
The response process isn't always quick and we often do not send denial messages. This is because we are often choosing vendors right until the very end. Some accepted vendors back out or do not pay their fees, and so, we like to keep things open, as a vendor not originally chosen may be accepted later on. Please do not send emails requesting a status update. We understand you are busy, but please understand that we are, too.
• When applying, please keep in mind that your links and photos are our only impression of your work. Consider submitting only your most impressive photos and easiest navigated sites.
• Linking an empty Etsy account or simply writing "Search Jane Smith on Facebook" is an easy way to get overlooked. Working, direct links to product images are best.
• Provide clear and concise product descriptions.
• Be sure to provide an email address that you regularly check. Check for typos - this is our means of communication!
• Unless you see a "thank you" / confirmation page pop up at the completion of your application, your application has not been submitted. Be sure to fill out all required questions.
• Once your application has been submitted, regularly check your spam and 'promotions' inboxes, as an acceptance response may end up there. Adding "email@example.com" to your contact list may prevent our emails landing in your spam.
• Event is Rain or Shine.
• Customer admission into event is $5 per person.
• Indie Craft Bazaar began in 2009 and is one of South Florida's oldest, largest, and most popular indie craft fairs, today.
• ICB typically hosts between 65-80 vendors, per event.
• This event takes place 5-6 times per year, in the same location. While the exact dates are set a couple months in advance, the event dates usually occur in: February, April/May, June, August, September/October, and December.
• All vendors will be required to sign & submit an indemnification form prior to participation.
• Atlantic Studios is an independent event production & marketing company. We do host a number of other events and festivals throughout the year. For more information on other upcoming events, feel free to message us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at: email@example.com with any additional questions and inquiries!