ALL guests MUST pre-register.
CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULING POLICY:
Despite the best intentions and most organized of plans, we understand that unforeseen events can arise, so please let us know immediately! You may opt to reschedule your Private Party with at least 14 days advance notice at no charge. Art Uncorked does not give refunds for class cancellations (except in special cases). Class cancellations will result in a credit to be used at a future date. In the case of the Event Organizer cancelling a Private Party less than 7 days in advance they will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
The PATRON assumes full responsibility for any damages to the location, equipment, patrons or AU personnel due to negligence, including such caused by any vendor contracted by the PATRON to be on the premises (caterer, DJ, etc.)
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION:
AU will process your credit card for the fees listed, to reimburse against damages done by the PATRON or failure to meet minimum head counts.
Transportation, custom art, any deposits table and chair rental will be charged when your contract is processed and the event is scheduled.
If you wish to pay cash (instead of using your credit card), then ALL fees must be paid in CASH at our studios when the contract is submitted.
ALCOHOL AND FOOD:
Alcohol and food are permitted with the following stipulations:
1. BYOB alcohol and food is allowed within the premises of our studios, but AU may terminate alcohol consumption at our discretion.
2. For events hosted at off-site locations owned / maintained by the PATRON, the PATRON is responsible for obtaining permission from the location.
3. For events at bars and restaurants, all alcohol and food MUST be purchased from the venue. Birthday cakes are a possible exception (but check with the venue first).
4. The PATRON assumes all liability for the consumption of alcohol and no open containers will leave the premises.
5. No underage drinking is allowed. Underage drinking is grounds for immediate cancellation of the event, with no refund.
6. Food should be kept limited to finger food, appetizers and hors d’oeuvres (unless other arrangements have been made).
7. Napkins, utensils, cups, small plates, bottle openers, wine openers and other eating paraphernalia are provided for free in the studio location.