IMPORTANT! BEFORE YOU START:
1. Please review the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair Rules & Guidelines here.
2. This registration needs to be completed PRIOR to experimentation.
3. Please read through the Student Checklist and complete the Registration Roadmap here BEFORE you begin.
4. All additional forms can be downloaded and uploaded. If you are having trouble with either, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. When your Regional STEM Fair ID number is identified through this registration, please be sure to write it on the BACK of your project board in BIG BOLD numbers!
6. Please be sure that you are spelling your name and information CORRECTLY! We use this information to produce any certificates or awards you might win!
7. If you are part of a TEAM PROJECT - only ONE team member must fill out this form! There are questions within this form that will allow you to put your team member's information in. YOU WILL NEED: their name, their email, their school and grade, their parent's name and email, and their home address.
8. If you are planning to enter into the Showcase Division, this is the WRONG form. Please exit this form and use the "Showcase Division" registration!
9. If you are NOT in grades 6-8, this is the WRONG form. Please exit this form and use "High School Competition Division Project Registration."