TERMS AND CONDITIONS - HEALING SPACE VENDOR CONTRACT AGREEMENT
Terms, Policies and Agreements
One Experience LLC (hereafter “Host”), is producing ONE LOVE FEST and the Vendor (hereafter "Exhibitor"), agree to the terms, policies, rules, and regulations set forth in this agreement to exhibit at the ONE LOVE FEST, which will occur at Lake Perris, Riverside County on November 2-4, 2018.
ONE LOVE FEST will be a Zero Waste festival:
As an Exhibitor distributing items at this event, you are a key player to the success of our visionary goal of making this a Zero Waste event and keeping precious, limited resources out of the landfill. Please see below for Zero Waste guidelines.
Exhibition fees are as following and includes:
Standard Healing Space - $250
--Vendor Exhibitor fee includes space within our designayed healing area on Second Stage Lawn, 1 festival vendor pass, camping, parking.
Additional Vending Assistant Festival Pass (Discounted Price) - $125
--Includes assistant vendor pass, camping and on-site parking.
Exhibitor agrees to pay the Host the sum for exhibition fees.
1. Exhibitor setup will begin at 10am the Wednesday before the event, October 31st. Exhibitor shall have access to the location agreed upon for the purpose of setting up exhibitor's vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vending at the location. Exhibitors must be loaded in by Thursday, November 1st at 8pm. You will be allowed to load in only before the festival starts and unload after the festival is over. Exhibitors must load out by Monday, November 5th at 2pm. Driving on the property during the festival is prohibited. Exhibitor parking will be on-site.
2. Exhibitor will be given one festival pass which includes festival entry, camping, and parking. One additional assistant pass can be purchased for $125.
3. Exhibitor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the event without the One Experience LLC's written consent. Sound of any kind must be approved by ONE Experience LLC. Product descriptions must be accurate, for that reason we reserve the right to deny access to vend at the event.
4. Exhibitor is NOT allowed:
--To use any kind of audio (Public Address) system including speakers, microphones, etc.
--To display banners outside their booths (EXCEPT sponsors).
--To distribute literature or souvenirs from outside the boundaries of their booth.
--To pursue any fund raising by any means or reselling or subletting of booth space.
--To sell or display helium balloons.
5. Exhibitor will be charged an additional amount:
--If Host has to incur additional cleaning expenses to clean the Exhibitor booth area.
--If the properties/articles provided by Host to the Exhibitor are returned broken/damaged or NOT returned at all.
--If Host has to incur any fines/penalties due to the negligence of the Exhibitor.
--If any action on the part of the Exhibitor results in an additional out-of-pocket expense to .
6. Exhibitor station shall be 10' x 10' unless agreed on. Station shall be clean and orderly; and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. 24/7 security will be provided, however One Love Experience cannot be held liable for any loss, or damage.
7. Exhibitor must supply all tent/canopy, tables, chairs, lights and extension cords and products for vending.
8. Exhibitor signage should look professional and identify the individual, company or organization. For Food Vendor Signage should include food menu and prices. Exhibitor materials, signs, and displays are prohibited in any area other than the booth assigned, unless approved in advance by Host and site facility management. Exhibitor agrees to keep its vending location attractive and professional and to treat all Event staff and personnel in a courteous and professional manner. All fabrics and decorative materials used for decorations or coverage must be approved by Host and shall be flame retardant and comply with all fire codes. All equipment used by Exhibitor shall be in good working order and shall comply with all electrical and fire code requirements.
9. Exhibitor shall have access to the location for up to two (2) hours after the event's conclusion to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by exhibitor. exhibitor is required to leave their area as clean as it was when they arrived. In order to ensure that each exhibitor area is properly maintained host will collect a cleaning deposit from each exhibitor. At the conclusion of the festival, the vending coordinator will inspect each exhibitor station to ensure that all trash has been properly disposed of and that no damages have occurred. Assuming that no damages have occurred and cleanup has been executed properly, deposits will be returned to exhibitors. Host reserves the right to retain the cleanup deposit if damages have occurred or if the vending area has not been cleaned up in an acceptable manner.
10. ZERO WASTE GUIDELINES: Exhibitor is expected to comply with the Zero Waste guidelines during this event. Our mission is to actively encourage proper waste disposal and promote recycling and composting efforts to educate and inspire a new generation of responsible stewards. Our goal is to divert resources from the landfill thereby greatly reducing the ecological footprint of our event. Our Zero Waste goal is simple to attain when you plan ahead of time and consider the types of materials you will be providing to the public. Exhibitor submission of the Vendor Application acknowledges that you will abide by our Zero Waste guidelines. As a vendor at this event, you play a vital part in the success of our Zero Waste initiative:
--PLASTICS: Vendors shall not use plastic bags to provide giveaway items. Please use paper, compostable or bio-plastic bags rather than plastic bags. If giveaway items are offered, they shall not be individually wrapped.
--PAPER: Use post-consumer (preferred) or recycled content paper for flyers, programs and handouts. (Choose to print on paper with the highest recycled content you can find). Consider signing attendees up for electronic communications with your organization in order to avoid giving people handouts at all.
--TRASH: Place all waste in the proper trash receptacle: “Resource Recovery Stations” will consist of recycling, food waste, liquid collection and trash containers - these waste stations will be available to participants at numerous locations throughout the grounds. Please do not provide a trash can near your exhibitor space for attendees to throw things away. Instead, please prepare for the Zero Waste requirements by bringing three or four trash cans or buckets for inside your space, so that you can easily comply with the Zero Waste guidelines.
--QUESTIONS: If you have any questions as to whether your items are considered recyclable or compostable, please contact us. We will answer all your questions and help you understand your important role in this Zero Waste event.
**Please note that you will be asked to remove any non-recyclable or non-compostable items from your booth for the duration of the event. In the event this should occur, we will provide you with the necessary replacements and the cost of these supplies will be deducted from the original deposit amount.
11. Exhibitor is responsible for their own property. Exhibitor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Exhibitor's presence at the Event and Exhibitor's activities of any kind.
12. Exhibitor is strictly prohibited from sharing its vending location with any other Exhibitor unless previously approved in writing by Host. Exhibitor are also prohibited from vending at any other location other then the location assigned to the Exhibitor.
13. Exhibitor is responsible for all permits, insurance and state taxes required: business licenses, health permits, liability insurance, or whatever documentation is required for vending your product. Exhibitor shall display a current occupational license with valid signature. All required licenses, permits and tax I.D. numbers shall be visible and clean. Exhibitor shall obtain any required State Sales Tax numbers and Exhibitor has the sole responsibility for collection and payment of all State Sales Taxes. Exhibitor assumes all responsibly for permits, insurance, and taxes, and Exhibitor shall hold Host harmless in any action regarding failure to do so.
14. Exhibitor shall not hold Host liable for failure to perform its obligations under this contract as a result of strikes, riots, acts of God, terrorism, or any other cause beyond its control. Anyone visiting, viewing, or otherwise participating in the exhibitor's exhibit is deemed to be the invitee or licensee of the exhibitor, rather than the invitee or licensee of Host.
15. Exhibitor assumes full responsibility and liability for the actions of their agents, employees, or independent contractors, whether acting within or without the scope of their authority. Exhibitor agrees to hold harmless Host and the festival grounds from responsibility for liability resulting directly, or indirectly, or jointly, from other causes which arise because of the actions or omissions of its agents, employees, or independent contractors, whether within or without the scope of authority.
16. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Weapons, firearms, fireworks, tobacco, nitrous oxide, drugs or drug paraphernalia are strictly prohibited. Pets for Exhibitors are not allowed unless previously agreed. Exhibitor shall not bring any items which would be prohibited by law to possess or bring to the Event site or which is prohibited by the Festival’s rules that are posted on the Host website. If Exhibitor violates this provision, the license will be summarily revoked and Exhibitor will be immediately removed from the event site.
17. Exhibitor agrees to promote ONE LOVE FEST virally, invite all Facebook friends to the Facebook event page and three email blast to your email lists. It is required to put Host on your blast list. Exhibitor will also have access to all our promotional material, cards etc.
18. The festival will go on, rain or shine. No refunds for any reason will be issued by Host. Please plan accordingly.
19. Any and all goods that are offered for sale at the Festival that incorporate the Marley™ or Bob Marley™ trademarks or other similar marks and those that depict Bob Marley’s likeness, his signature, his biographical sketch, etc., or that present any audio or video representation of him or his performance to be sold at the Festival must be purchased from bona fide resources only. Unauthorized distribution of ONE LOVE FEST promotional items without the express permission of Host is prohibited.
20. Exhibitor will be required to submit a photo of ALL items they plan to sell or distribute before final approval to vend at this Event will be granted. Exhibitor shall permit Host or its authorized representatives to inspect Exhibitor's inventory each day or verify the type of items sold during that day. Unauthorized merchandise may be confiscated by Host and Exhibitor's license revoked in which case Exhibitor will be asked to leave the Event site immediately with no refund.
21. Exhibitor agrees to Host reserves the right to remove any vendor violating any of the Terms and Conditions including the total forfeiture of all fees paid by the Exhibitor. Final determinations are at the sole discretion of the Host.
22. Exhibitor agrees by the signed application and contract to indemnify Host against all liability resulting from negligence of the vendor, his/ her agents, or employees, and shall reimburse the Host for any loss or expense incurred by the Host for reasons of such negligence.
One Experience, LLC - (c) 2018 All Rights Reserved
Click next to acknowldge you have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.