Terms & Conditions for Firearms Work
Legacy Arms guarantees all labor to the original owner for one year. Legacy Arms will warranty dipped products for one year for any failure that is determined to be Legacy Arms responsibility. Although our finishes are more durable than most traditional finishes, proper care is required. Damage to the finish due to negligence or improper care or wear and tear through ordinary or rough use are not considered warranty circumstances. Determination of warranty coverage is at our sole discretion. We may, at our discretion, extend this guarantee indefintely, but cannot guarantee against abuse, neglect, or honest wear. Non warranty "touch ups" service is available at a slightly reduced rate. Revolver cylinders are not warrantied for cylinder ring wear, nor are flexible surfaces such as rubber butt pads or flip-up scope covers. Pin ends and moving parts of the action are not warrantied. If you have a problem with any work performed by Legacy Arms, LLC, even after the warranty period has expired, please contact us so that we may evalute your complaint. Legacy Arms will always attempt to clearly communicate to each client the results that may be expected; however all artwork is subjective in nature. Legacy Arms is not responsible for misconceptions or misunderstandings concerning our patterns or custom artwork. While we will attempt to work through any such misunderstandings, the client is responsible to pay for any work that is already completed.
Legacy Arms, LLC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash/check, or purchase order (upon approved credit application) payment for services rendered. We require a 50% deposit upon order placement (non-refundable), and the remaining balance is due when your item/part is ready for pick-up or shipping. Final payment for services must be made within (10) ten business days from date of notification of completion. Finished orders will be released for shipping or local pick-up upon receipt final payment. Orders not paid in full by the 10th business day after notification of completion will be assessed an inventory storage fee of $10/day. Orders not paid or pick up after 30 days of completion will be considered abandoned.
Shipping of Firearms
All firearms must be shipped to a federally licensed firearms dealer.
We must have a signed copy of a current FFL prior to shipping.
Firearms will be shipped only to the address printed on the FFL.
Adult signature will be required for delivery.
All packages are insured and delivery is confirmed.
If you are planning to ship a firearm to us, please contact us for options and instructions.
Legacy Arms, LLC will not ship any firearm or other item to any location where ownership, sale or transfer of that firearm is restricted by law.
Legacy Arms, LLC is not responsible for loss or damage that may occur during shipping.
Shipping insurance, at the customer's expense, is strongly encouraged.
By signing the front of this ticket, you agree to the following conditions:
1. A deposit may be due before custom work is started, and full payment is required before my firearm or accessories are returned. My firearmwill be held as collateral until full payment is made. If payment is not made within 30 days from the date payment is due, I agree that my firearmis then forfeit and becomes the property of Legacy Arms, LLC.
2. I understand that Legacy Arms, LLC makes no warranty concerning the results of the custom work, including, but not limited to, the look of camouflagepatterns or artwork, durability of finishes, suitability of finish for any particular application, or safety, function, or reliability issues that resultfromt he customization of my firearm.
3. I understand that certain work may be required to prepare my firearm for custom work. This work may include disassembly, stripping finish or oil with chemicals, sandblasting parts, sanding and masking. Sights and/or optics may have to be removed or adjusted and may lose zero as a result. I understand that due to age, use, damage, corrosion, or factory defect, some parts may fail during the disassembly/ assembly process. I will not hold Legacy Arms, LLC responsible for any damage that may occur during customization of my firearm.
4. I understand that if, in the course of performing work on my firearms, Legacy Arms, LLC finds that my firearm is currently in a dangerous condition for any reason, Legacy Arms, LLC will not return the firearm until action has been taken to resolve or repair the unsafe condition. I agree to cover costs incurred during this process (Legacy Arms, LLC will not persorm any work without first obtaining my approval).
5. Firearm laws and regulations can be obscure and confusing at local, state, and federal levels. As a result, due to a particular assembly or modification some firearms may exist that are not in compliance with firearm regualtions when we receive them, whether the non-compliance is intentional or unintentional. Therefore, if upon receipt of my firearm, Legacy Arms, LLC finds that my firearm does not comply with applicable regulations, I agree to allow Legacy Arms, LLC to take the necessary steps to resolve the situation and I agree to pay any costs incurred. I understand that this may require any of the following steps: removal or replacement of parts, removal of certain accessories, alteration of the firearm, surrender of the firearm or certain parts/accessories to the appropriate authorities. I understand that Legacy Arms, LLC will not knowingly return an illegal firearm to me.
6. I take full responsibility to ensure that my firearm complies with my local and state laws. I understand that Legacy Arms, LLC cannot return a firearm to a location in which ownership, transfer, or sale of that firearm is restricted. I agree to take full responsibility if Legacy Arms, LLC, despite all efforts to ascertain legality, unknowingly returns a firearm that is restricted in my area by local or state ordinances.
7. I understand that although a background check is not required by law for the return of my own firearm, Legacy Arms, LLC may choose to perform a check if they feel it is justified.
8. I agree to pay all charges and costs for the work performed by Legacy Arms, LLC in a timely manner.
9. I am not restricted in any way from owning this firearm.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Washington, county of Thurston or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall be conducted by an arbitrator experienced in Manufacturing and/or Coating Industry and shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure
Without formal agreement, Legacy Arms, LLC considers all nonpublic information of any kind, furnished by its clients or any of its officers, employees, or agents, to be “Confidential Information”. Confidential Information includes, but not limited to: nonpublic information about the client or: 1) about its owners, officers, directors and employees. 2) about its business plans, actual or prospective licensees and other business customers, licensees, joint ventures, vendors and suppliers. 3) about its marketing, financial cost or pricing information. 4) about its market or competitive strategies and assessments 5) about its research and development, concepts, ideas, creations, discoveries, improvements, enhancements (whether or not patent-able or copyright-able) 6) about its products, services, know-how, formula, processes, technical data, designs, methodologies and trade 7) all its negotiations, proposals and agreements between the parties, whether or not executed 8) third party information held in confidence by the client. Confidential Information may take any form, tangible or intangible, including without limitations: letters, specifications, reports, discussions, blueprints, drawings, memoranda, plans, production, software (including source code and object code), hardware, firm wave and related documentation, flow charts, documents, machinery, equipment, processes, product and technical requirements. Legacy Arms, LLC agrees to not release any customer information without their written consent to do so.
All media collected during the work process on a clients project is the property of Legacy Arms, LLC. Any media may be used for marketing purposes as seen fit by Legacy Arms, LLC.
My signature on the front of this work order affirms that I have read and agree to the above Terms and Conditions