We are in the process of developing an innovative Conference Agenda for 2019 that will focus on 4 main tracks and a Pre-Conference Workshop. We ask that you provide the following in your submission for our Conference Planning Committee to review:
A compelling description with an intriguing hook (250 words or less)
An Attention grabbing title (60 Characters or less)
3-5 concise but informational learning outcomes or takeaways
We will contact you whetehr or not your submission has been selected. Accepted sessions will be included in our conference brochure, so make sure your pitch resonates!
• Sessions should be interactive, educational, and informative, including case studies, examples, results, and other specific details. Attendees want "takeaways" they can apply to their own programs. There MUST be at least one nonprofit speaker on each session panel.
• Speakers must present in an educational, non-commercial, non-self-promotional manner. NO sales pitches are allowed during presentations or sessions.
• Pre-Conference Workshop Sessions are meant to to cover 6 hours of content. Content can be broken into distinct sessions and presented by different speakers.
• Submission of a program DOES NOT guarantee acceptance. Sessions will be evaluated by DMANF staff and Conference Planning Committee
• Commercial (for profit/"partners”) speakers are required to pay a speaker registration fee ($399) if the session is selected. The registration fee is a savings of over $150.00 off the DMANF Member Early Bird registration fee. Nonprofit speakers are complimentary, but they must still register, if their session is selected.