Please submit one form per student.
HIGHLAND HALL CLUBS WAIVER
1. The risk of injury from some After School Club ("Club") related activities is significant, such as Archery, Cooking, and Circus Club, including the potential for permanent injury and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
2. I acknowledge and agree that the use of some club equipment such as Archery, Cooking and Circus equipment, but not limited to that equipment, is inherently dangerous whether such equipment is discharged by my child or others; and
3. I understand some of the hazards that may be encountered in Club activities are people; buildings; vehicles, equipment (bows, arrows, targets, safety gear, knives); environmental conditions (strong winds may alter the direction or distance arrows travel).
4. I understand that if my child is participating in Cooking Club, the students will be tasting foods throughout the program and using a variety of food products. I understand that my child will be exposed to a variety of foods. I understand my child will be working with cooking tools and appliances with supervision. I understand the nature of the proposed activities and hereby assume any and all risks associated with those activities. I agree to inform the Club operator LOVE COOKING FOR YOU as to any allergies or food my child can or should not eat in the form below. My child has my permission to participate in LOVECOOKINGFORYOU classes.
4. I KNOWLINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERS, and assume full responsibility for my child’s participation.
5. I willingly agree that my child will comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation.
6. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Highland Hall, and Club operators, LOVE COOKING FOR YOU, its officers, officials, agents, employees, volunteers, members, guests, and other participants, WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABLITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE ENGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR TOHERWISE, TO THE FULLEST EXTEN PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. I understand that these risks and dangers could result in property damage and personal injury, including death, and I agree to accept all risks associated with the recreation activities whether present or future, known or unknown, arising from, or as a result of my child’s voluntary participation in Clubs.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE OF LIABLITY
8. In return for Highland Hall allowing my minor child to voluntarily participate in After School Clubs and in consideration of such participation, I agree:
To assume and accept all risks arising out of, associated with, or related to my, or my minor child’s, participating in the Clubs, except for the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the school.
To be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage which my minor child might sustain while participating in the Clubs, except for the willful misconduct or gross negligence of the school.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABLITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.