Cash patients have chosen to forgo submission to insurance or we are not in network with your insurance. By opting for a Cash option, patients are required to pay the full amount due each day, thereby qualifying for our Time of Service Reduction in fees. You may then submit the bill to your insurance carrier for reimbursement, if chosen.
Group or Individual Insurance
Your insurance is an agreement between you and your insurance company, NOT between your insurance company and our office. We cannot be certain if your insurance covers Chiropractic care, although most policies do provide coverage. The amount they pay varies from one policy to another. When possible, we will call to verify benefits on your insurance; however, the benefits quoted to us by your insurance company is not a guarantee of payment. It is to be understood and agreed that any services rendered are charged to you directly and you are personally responsible for payment of any non-covered services, deductible, and co-payment. If we are not contracted with your designated insurance, you shall also pay the Full Amount due each day thereby qualifying for our Time of Service Reduction in fees. You may then submit the bill to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
"On the Job" Injury (Worker's Compensation)
If you are injured on the job, your care should be paid for under your employer's Worker's Compensation insurance. You will need to inform your employer of the accident and obtain the name and address of the carrier of their insurance. If your employer does not provide us with this information, if a settlement has not been made within three months, or if you suspend or terminate care, any fees and services are due immediately.
We do accept assignment from Medicare. The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of the services that Medicare will cover which for Chiropractors is ONLY manipulation of the spine. Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met. You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20%. All other services we provide are NON-COVERED by Medicare and an ABN will be provided. These services include, but are not limited to: examinations, therapies, orthotics, supports, and/or nutritional supplements. Medicare patients are fully responsible for charges of non-covered services. Secondary insurances may or may not pay for these non-covered services. Our office completes and files the forms for Medicare at no charge.
Please inform us of any Secondary Insurance you may have. We will assist if you need help with filing.
If you receive any correspondence from your insurance carrier pertaining to the care you have received at this office or a request of more information regarding your care, please bring it in as soon as possible. It is very important that we keep your file as up to date as possible. Occasionally, either by mistake, or due to provisions in your policy, the check issued by the insurance company for payment of services rendered in our office, may come to you instead of our office. If you should receive any unexpected check in the mail, please contact us to see if it does represent payment of your bill here.
If your insurance has a co-payment, it is DUE at the time of EVERY service.
We accept cash, check, MasterCard, American Express, Visa, or CareCredit (subject to approval). There is a $20.00 charge for returned checks.
I have read and understand the Financial/Payment Policy of Fulda Family Chiropractic. I understand that my insurance is an arrangement between myself and my insurance company, NOT between Fulda Family Chiropractic and my insurance company. I request that Fulda Family Chiropractic prepare the customary forms at no charge so that I may obtain insurance benefits. I also understand that if my insurance does not respond within 60 days, or if I suspend or terminate my schedule of care as prescribed by the doctors at Fulda Family Chiropractic, that fees will be due and payable immediately.