The Fine Print
Payment and Refund Policy
·Payment should be made by the first week of KidZone Awana unless other arrangments have been made with Youth Director.
·There is no refund once KidZone begins.
·Fees are related to the products the kids receive, therefore the cost does not change regardless of when they begin.
·Hanwell Community Church reserves the right to cancel any program due to a lack of participants.
HCC KidZone Awana reserves the right to send kiddos home for inappropriate or dangerous behavior (as determined by the Director or designate) without refund. The safety and security of all kids is of the highest priority.
Please send a list of prescribed medications/treatments. Kids are not to leave the Church grounds except as part of activities supervised by staff or previously arranged by guardians. The dosage of medications given to kids will be as directed by the package unless otherwise indicated by parent/guardian.
Waiver and Condition of Enrollment
1. The Youth Director reserves the right to dismiss a child who in his/her opinion is a hazard to the safety and rights of others, or who appears to have rejected the reasonable controls of HCC KidZone Awana. The parent/guardian certifies that the camper is amenable to necessary discipline. Failure to disclose behavior with registration could result in dismissal. By making us aware of specifics, we are able to alter and adjust our response as necessary for each child with better results.
2. The parents/guardians submitting this form are those having legal custody over the child. Conditions of custody, if applicable, will be fully communicated to HCC KidZone Awana. This is to ensure drop off and pick up protocol are followed.
3. I, the parent or guardian of the named participant on this form, release Hanwell Community Church, it’s programs, trustees, directors, staff and agents from any loss, personal injury, accident, misfortune or damage to the named participant on this form or his/her property, with the understanding that reasonable precautions shall be taken to ensure the health and safety of the named child on this form.
4. Each child must be covered by NB Medicare or equivalent medical insurance. The signature or digital signature of the parent/guardian on the application shall give the Youth Director the right to arrange for any special services or other requirements necessary for the best interest of the child and shall give the Youth Director the right to approve and obtain medical attention necessary for the child’s welfare and good health including ordering injection, anaesthesia or surgery. In such a situation HCC will attempt to notify the parents as soon as possible. The parents/guardians are responsible for any additional expense that may result from such services.
5. I agree to permit reasonable use of photos and videos or other pictures of applicant in promoting the programs of HCC.
6. I agree that the information collected will only be used by HCC KidZone Awana for the specific purpose of providing my child with a memorable year at Awana. In order to do so, HCC KidZone Awana may need to share sensitive information with its staff, and appropriate medical personnel.
7. I have read this entire waiver and I accept the waivers, conditions and policies.