Terms & Conditions:
- All payments MUST be made when submitting this form. If there is an issue, please email contact@3rdFri.com for assistance.
- The 3rd Fridays Committee reserves the right to deny your registration. You will be advised within 3-5 business days if your registration is declined. If declined, a refund will be issued to your original form of payment.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations. If you need to cancel, you MUST contact us prior to the Friday preceding the event for a credit to be given for another event within the same season. If you do not contact us, the money is forfeit. Credit cannot be carried over to the next year.
- If you should no-show more than 1 time, you may be denied participation for any future 3rd Friday events. A no-show is considered as someone who does not contact us at contact@3rdFri.com no later than the Friday prior to the event that you will be unable to attend. We understand last minute emergencies may happen the week of the event and this will be taken into consideration if contact is made with the 3rd Friday committee. Please understand that changes the week of the event create issues with vendor maps, advertising and event preparations which are done by a volunteer committee. This policy INCLUDES BID vendor tables and Brick and Mortar participants even though their participation is included with their BID membership.
- There is no rain date in the event of 3rd Friday being canceled due to inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstance. If you notify us by the Friday following the canceled event, you may forward that credit towards a future date in the same season. If you do not contact us by the following Friday, your money is forfeit. No refunds will be issued to those who are unable to attend any other 3rd Friday in the same season.
- Registration is between 4:00 PM - 5:45 PM on the day of the event. Setup must be completed by 5:45PM. All vendor owned vehicles must be moved by 5:45PM. All vendors are required to stay the duration of the event which ends at 9PM. The 3rd Friday Committee reserves the right to not allow you to participate in future 3rd Friday events if these vendor guidelines are violated.
- Spaces are predominantly sidewalk locations approximately 8' x 4' but are shallow to allow for pedestrian right of way. Please plan accordingly. If you need to use a tent for your display contact us, space is very limited.
- Displays must not block storefront entrances, walkways or tables. Please place packing materials neatly out of sight. No displays should be dismantled before closing time.
- We ask that all vendors help keep our streets and sidewalks clean before, during, and after 3rd Friday. Vendors are asked to clean up their spot at the end of the evening.
Please direct any questions to contact@3rdFri.com