Graham Memorial Event Request Form
- Now accepting: requests for Spring 2023 - Summer 2023. Weekends (Fri, Sat, & Sun) in Feb - April are temporarily on hold until Undergraduate Admissions announces the Admitted Student Days. The schedule may not be determined until late December.
- July 1, 2023: accepting requests for Fall 2023, Graduation 2024, and other milestone events.
- Graham Memorial can host only those events that are related to or sponsored by UNC departments, admin units, or student organizations. Honors Carolina has priority scheduling.
- All weekend and after hours events are dependent upon DPS providing on-site security. Guards are not confirmed until 3 weeks before the scheduled date. Events may be cancelled if a guard is not available.
- Neither submission of this form nor the subsequent website receipt constitutes a confirmed reservation.
- Clients requesting event space in Graham Memorial may be required to review and sign a contract outlining the event details and the client's agreement to the Event Use, Alcohol Use, and Event Cancellation Policies.
- If a contract is required your event is not confirmed until the contract is signed and returned within 3 business days.
- Any increase in local COVID-19 infection rates and/or updated guidance from local health officials or University administration may result in event restrictions or cancellations.
- All persons in Graham Memorial are expected to be in compliance with the University's COVID-19 Community Standards.
January 10, 2022 update: Dean Leloudis has mandated 1) a maximum of 50 persons for gatherings within Graham Memorial, 2) masks must be worn at all times, and 3) no food or drink will be permitted at gatherings on the premises until further notice.