TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EXHIBIT SPACE AGREEMENT
1. Setup must be completed and vehicles removed from front of the building by 10:30am.
2. Exhibitor shall conduct business in accordance with the highest standards of business ethics and professionalism.
3. Tape will not be used on any flooring.
4. Exhibitor’s booth must not interfere with adjacent exhibits in any way.
5. Displays will be kept neat and clean with the Exhibitor responsible for clean-up at the end of the show.
6. Exhibitor assumes the risk of loss to their merchandise and loss, theft, disappearance or any other cause, for the duration of the event, including set-up and closing.
Form submission implies agreement to all Terms and Conditions.
For questions or more information, please contact Info@Clusterandvine.com.