Cape Ann Museum grants permission to reproduce objects in the Museum’s collections for publication in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1. Permission covers reproduction of the above listed image(s) or other media for the specific use cited above, for one time use only.
2. Approval for a specific use does not imply approval for any other use. A separate request form must be completed for each different use.
3. Image(s) or other media may not be altered, cropped, or in any way combined with other images and other media or text without written consent from the Museum.
4. Image(s) or other media will not be released until the signed contract and appropriate payment have been received.
5. Credit must be given to the CAPE ANN MUSEUM. In addition, Museum credit line (title, artist, donor name) must be shown with the reproduction or in the area(s) reserved for photo and copyright credits. For web use, a URL hyperlink must be included, directing interested traffic to the Cape Ann Museum’s Website. This link can either be included next to the image reproduction or on a dedicated link page of participants. The link target is: www.capeannmuseum.org
6. The Cape Ann Museum retains the right to request a copy of the finished product.
7. The Cape Ann Museum can grant permission requested only to the extent of its ownership of the rights relating to the request. Certain objects owned by the Cape Ann may be protected by copyright, publication rights, or related interests not owned by the Museum. The Cape Ann Museum hereby expressly states that it is not giving permission to exploit any such rights; responsibility for ascertaining whether such rights exist, for paying any royalties or fees claimed by the artist, his or her estate, and for obtaining all other necessary permissions remain with the applicant. The applicant hereby agrees to indemnify the Museum for any costs incurred, including without limitation all attorney's fees expended, as a result of any violation by the applicant of any copyright, publication rights, or interests relating to the subject matter of this application.