Roddie’s Paw Pledge
I PROMISE to NEVER:
1. Never bother or approach a dog when it is eating, sleeping or chewing
2. Never approach or touch a dog you do not know.
Every dog that wags its tail isn’t friendly.
3. Never ever run from a dog.
Stop and stay still; back away slowly while avoiding eye contact.
4. Never hit, beat, or throw anything at a dog.
5. Never take toys away from a dog even if the toys are yours.
Ask an adult for help.
6. Never put your face right in a dogs face.
7. Never pull or tug on a dog’s ears, tail, fur, or paws.
8. Never climb or sit on a dog.
9. Never holler, scream, or shout at a dog.
Use your normal talking voice.
10. Never disturb a mom dog with new puppies.
11. Never make a dog stand on 2 paws.
They are more comfortable on all 4.
I PROMISE to ALWAYS:
Abide by all the rules of the RJWF and treat all dogs the way they should be treated.
By signing this pledge below, you are now an official paw pledge ambassador.
Thank You for Joining our Team!