The Law requires that parental permission be obtained for operative procedures on minors. Reading this and agreeing to these terms at the bottom of the registration constitutes as giving permission so that such procedures may be carried out in the event of an emergency without delays to operative procedures. No operation will be performed, except in emergency, without parents being contacted and fully informed. You, the parent guardian of the child listed above, give permission for such diagnostic, therapeutic, and operative procedures as may be deemed necessary for your son/daughter. You hereby state that The Pro Shot Shooting Camp/iHoop Nation and their staff are not responsible for any pre-existing injury, recurrence of undisclosed injury or illness, or new injury or illness, or the administration of any medications of the above individual.
Guidelines and Regulations-
* Parents or observers will be expected to be on best behavior at all times.
* No cursing or campers will push the curse board.
* The possession or use of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
* The unlawful possession and/or use of drugs not prescribed by a physician is prohibited.
* Tampering with fire alarms, extinguishers, or other fire safety equipment is prohibited.
* Disorderly conduct that infringes upon the rights, privacy, and health or safety of other campers or is dangerous to property is prohibited.
* Firearms, weapons, ammunition, fireworks, open flames, explosives or highly flammable materials are prohibited.
* Smoking is prohibited.
* Coaches, participants, staff and campers are expected to abide by the facility rules as well.
* Leaving campus for any reason unless given written permission by the camp director and a parent or guardian is prohibited.
* No yelling at the coaches or players or referees.
* Must be on time to each camp. Late arrivals will have to pay to check in themselves to the camp.
* If you have something that is happening or circumstances arise that you cannot make it, you must call iHoop Nation as soon as you can.
* Any fighting or physical contact not in a basketball manner will result in immediate removal from the camp, NO EXCUSES!!!
* Violation of any of the above stated rules will result in disciplinary action with the possibility of removal from camp with no refund.
The undersigned hereby,
* I agree that prior to participating, if present I will inspect the facilities & equipment, & if I believe anything to be unsafe, will immediately advise my coach or supervisor of such conditions.
* I acknowledge & fully understand that each player is voluntarily participating in activities that involve risk of injury (including catastrophic injury, or death) which might result not only from their own actions, inaction, or negligence, but the actions, inaction, or negligence of others, the rules of play, the conditions of the premises, or any of the equipment used. This includes any risks not reasonably foreseeable to the iHoop Nation.
* I assume all the foregoing risks as a condition of participation & accept personal responsibility for the damages following any such injury.
* I unconditionally release, waive, & consent not to sue the iHoop Nation, officers, directors, administrators, agents, coaches, other employees, and volunteers of the iHoop Nation, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, or any other entity affiliated with iHoop Nation, for any & all liability to the undersigned, their heirs & next of kin. This is for any claims or losses on account of injury, including death, or damage to property, while participating in any & all of the iHoop Nation's official or unofficial activities, events, or competitions.
* I accept responsibility for the coach’s and/or player’s decision to continue participation if suffering from injuries.
* I give permission for medical data to be used anonymously in medical education & published studies of injury statistics & analysis. Consent to use, without compensation, my picture, name, voice or likeness for promotional, television, radio, or film coverage of iHoop Nation events.
*Permission to Administer Medical Care,
* By signing this form, you have accepted responsibility for all medical expenses incurred whether or not you are covered by insurance. As the parent/guardian of the participant named above, I request that in my absence, the named player be admitted to any hospital or medical facility for Diagnosis & Treatment.
* In case of injury, accident or illness, I authorize the head coach, any coach, on-site volunteer, medical/first aid staff to provide appropriate medical treatment. If an emergency transport is deemed necessary, I authorize the same to summon an ambulance to transport the player to teh hospital. I request & authorize physicians, athletic trainers, technicians, first aid personnel, nurses, & dentists, to perform any diagnostic, treatment, or operative procedure, & x-rays for the named player.
* I have been given no guarantee as to the results of the examination or treatment. I accept total responsibility and financial obligation for any any and all costs and medical costs of the above named player.
* I have read and understand the above release and grant my permission to administer medical care.
*There are NO REFUNDS!
*By Signing this form electronically, I agree to the full obligations. I understand that this is a binding contract and will be held to the highest level of responsibility. I agree that this electronic signature was done by me and no one else. I agree that this electronic signature is the same as a handwritten signature. I agree to share my personal information with the iHoop Nation staff through this form. I understand that they will not share nor distribute the information to anyone else.