A. CODE OF CONDUCT and CODE OF ETHICS
I understand that my participation in the 2018 IRON ARCHER (the Activity) is contingent upon my adherence to the USA Archery Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics. I can read a copy of these Codes at the USA Archery website under Resources/Forms and Policies. By signing this document, I agree to follow and be otherwise bound by these Codes.
B. PHOTO RELEASE
Photographs and videos are routinely taken at events by USA Archery and /its independent contractors. With regard to such photos or videos, I release the use of my image for the purpose of recording the tournament activities and promoting archery in the whatever way USA Archery deems appropriate. By signing this release, I agree that images of me that are taken during this Activity may be used without compensation or additional permission
C. WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK (Release) in consideration of me being allowed to participate in the Activity, I agree:
1. I understand dangers may be caused by me/my minor child's own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the Activity and the condition. I understand the nature of USA Archery activities and acknowledge my experience and capabilities and believe I am/ my minor child is qualified to participate in such Activity, both physically and mentally. I further acknowledge that I am aware that the activity may be conducted in facilities open to the public during the Activity.
2. I further agree and warrant that if, at any time, I believe conditions to be unsafe, I will immediately discontinue that part of the Activity, which involves the unsafe condition.
3. I FULLY UNDERSTAND that archery activities involve risks and dangers of BODILY INJURY, INCLUDING PERMANENT OR PARTIAL DISABILITY, PARALYSIS, OR DEATH OR OTHER HARM ("Risks") AND ACCEPT THESE RISKS.
4. I FULLY UNDERSTAND there may be other risks and social and economic losses either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time; and I FULLY ACCEPT AND ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS AND ALL RESPONSIBILTIY FOR LOSSES, COSTS AND DAMAGES incurred as a result of my participation in the Activity.
5. I HERBY RELEASE, DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS USA Archery, USA Archery Arizona, and Arizona JOAD Association, their respective administrators, directors, agents, officers, volunteers and employees, other participants, any sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place (each considered one of the "Releasees" herein from all liability, clams, demands, losses, or damages on account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the "Releasees" or otherwise, including negligent rescue operations.
6. I further agree that if, despite this release, I, or anyone on my behalf makes a claim against any of the Releasees named above, I WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE RELEASEES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNY FEES, LOSS LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST AS MAY INCUR AS THE RESULT OF ANY SUCH CLAIM.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND WITHOUT INDUCEMENT OR ASSURANCE OF ANY NATURE AND INTEND IT BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW AND AGREE THAT IF ANY PORTION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS HELD TO BE INVALID THAT THE BALANCE, NOTWITHSTANDING, SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT.