I acknowledge that there are inherent physical dangers of being present in industrial sites such as those operated by Dick's Sanitation Inc. (the “Company”). As a condition of the Company allowing my child to visit one or more of the Company’s industrial sites (collectively, the “Sites”), I agree to all of the following:
• To assume all risk of injury or loss that my child may suffer from operations at the Sites or being present at any of the Sites;
• To waive the right to sue or bring any kind of claim against the Company or its officers, directors or employees relating to any injury or loss that my child may suffer in connection with the operations at the Sites or being present at any of the Sites, no matter how the injury or loss is caused;
• To permit the Company to take whatever emergency measures (e.g. first aid, disaster relief, evacuation) as the Company considers appropriate for the care, and/or protection of my child while at the Sites, including transporting my child to an appropriate medical facility for treatment, if the local emergency resource (Police, Rescue Squad) considers that to be necessary or appropriate, with such treatment and/or transportation to be at my expense;
• To permit the Company to contact the local emergency resource before contacting me and/or another adult who may be responsible for my child or who represents me or the guardian of the visiting child; and
• To indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company and its officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, liabilities, costs (including attorneys’ fees), expenses or causes of action resulting from my child visiting or being present at any of the Sites, no matter how caused.
I acknowledge that my child would not have been permitted to visit any of the Sites unless I agreed to all of the foregoing matters on behalf of my child, and that the Company will rely on the waivers and releases contained herein in allowing my child to visit one or more of the Sites.