What to expect upon arrival to the appointment:
- You must have this intake form filled out prior to coming in.
- Please take a picture of the front and back of your insurance card and email it to us.
- Please do not bring family members or friends in with you. One adult may accompany a minor. Exceptions for accessibility will also be made.
- Please do not touch the entrance door handle. We will see you and come let you in.
- Employees and doctor will be wearing masks.
- We are asking that all patients come in wearing masks. If you don’t have your own, we will
provide you with a disposable one.
- We are limiting the number of people in the office at the same time. We may designate an area
for you to wait in until we properly sanitize in-between patients.
- All patients must wash their hands before trying any glasses on.
- If you try on any glasses, please put them in the bins provided for disinfecting by our staff.
- We will have social distancing measures in place. We are asking that all patients stay 6 feet
away from all other patients during the visit to our practice.
- For payments, we prefer verbal credit card numbers. If you cannot provide one, we will allow
you to call with the information.