Proofing and Ordering
9. A minimum of 6 proofs from the session will be selected and edited at the Photographer's discretion. Other images not consistent with the Photographer's quality and artistic standards will be deleted and not shared with the Client.
10. Basic retouching and creative editing of images will be completed at the Photographer's discretion. More extensive retouching may be done at an additional expense of $75 per hour.
11. Proofs will be available for viewing within 2 weeks of the session in an in-person ordering appointment. Client will place their final order during the ordering appointment. If Client is unable to place their order during the ordering appointment, an additional ordering appointment may be scheduled for a $75 fee.
12. If Client is unable to keep the ordering appointment, Client may reschedule their ordering appointment by contacting the Photographer at least 24 hours in advance. One reschedule will be allowed at no charge. Additional reschedules will require an additional $75 fee.
13. If Client is dissatisfied with the proofs, notice must be given to the Photographer during the ordering appointment. A re-shoot may be scheduled solely at the discretion of the Photographer, and all images from the first session will be deleted. Re-shoots will not be offered due to hair, makeup, or wardrobe choices, uncooperative subjects, or failure to comply with directions provided by Photographer.
14. Photographer reserves the right to change pricing or products at any time; however, limited edition prices and products offered at the time of booking will be honored until 30 days past the photo session date.
15. All prices are subject to applicable sales tax.
16. Any credits or special offers are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
17. Due to the custom nature of photography, all sales are final.