Trinity Presbyterian Church in Travelers Rest, SC is seeking a part-time person to fill the open position of Chancel Choir Director. The Choral Director is responsible for directing the Chancel Choir, as well as, the Cherub and Junior Choir for worship leadership in the weekly traditional worship service, including special services for Christmas Eve, Advent, Lent and Easter. This is a 12-month, salaried position, requiring service at 46 Sunday Services.
- Be a committed disciple of Christ
- Four year degree in Music or equivalent experience
- Excellent choral knowledge and directing skills leading church
choirs in a traditional worship setting.
- Basic keyboarding skills
- Be comfortable working with amateur singers
- Ability to work well with choir members and paid staff
- Possess superior time management skills to manage rehearsal time