This is a multi page form to register for Troop 167. If you have all the information, it should take you no more than a few minutes to complete this form.
1. This form is to be used by both scouts and adults. This form can only register one indiviudal at a time. If you have to do multiple registrations, please close your browser and relaunch after each registration to avoid caching issues.
2. Please have BSA ID (if known) for each scout/adult and also the latest YPT date for adults on hand before proceeding to register using this form. BSA ID can be found on the paper membership card or by logging into my.scouting.org website.
3. If a scout does not have a personal mobile device or an email address, please put the parent's mobile number/email in the respective fields.
4. Troop 167 fees for year 2019 for scouts is $100 and for adults it is $39. These fees are inclusive of BSA fee and insurance ($39). The total fee amount calculated includes a small credit card transaction fee. We encourage parents to register as committee members (if they don't have another designation) so they can help run the troop. Parent registration is also important if they plan on going to BSA troop activities which are covered by insurance. ASM and Merit Badge counselors can register without payment. This form is SSL enabled (encrypted) for security.
5. If you have any issues please email email@example.com This email is periodically monitored but not everyday. For any non form related questions or general scouting questions, please contact appropriate folks in the troop.