STUFF TO BRING
o A desire to draw near to God
o Casual clothing for three days and two nights
o Bathing suit (girls must be one piece and guys swim trunks and shirt)
o Pajamas that appropriate and meet guidelines
o Spending money for snacks, mall visit, free time options, etc. (Not required)
o Bring a favorite snack and drink to be shared with others
o Bible, pen, notebook, etc.
o Hygiene essentials.
STUFF NOT TO BRING
Ø No phones (this will be our second trip to enforce this rule. Every adult leader will have a cell phone in the event that you need to contact your student or that they need to contact you.)
Ø No electronics allowed (xbox, PSP, Wii, etc.)
Ø No headphones allowed
ØTobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons, water balloons
Ø Clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
Ø Spaghetti strap tops, halter tops, tube tops or tank tops
Please check with your leader prior to event for guidelines related to what you can and cannot bring if you have a ques-tion.
Winter Retreat Regulations
1. Everyone must attend all sessions, meals and activities unless excused by an adult counselor for medical rea-sons.
2. Alcohol, drugs, and tobacco of any kind are prohibited, as are fireworks and weapons.
3. Water bottles, water balloons, and shaving cream fights are not allowed unless directed by student minister.
4. Adult leaders must accompany students to all activities.
5. No girls allowed in guys rooms at anytime. No guys allowed in girls rooms at anytime.
6. No one should be out of room after said time for any reason.
7. We will be doing a lot of walking. Please wear comfort-able shoes and warm clothing.
8. Remember this is a SPIRITUAL Retreat! We will be doing & not doing things for this reason.
9. Have fun, however any damage to the lodge will be paid by the student that damages property.
10. Anything else Pastor Michael decides to add to this list :)