TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE GUADELOUPE ISLANDS TOURIST BOARD (GITB) LA BELLE VIE SWEEPSTAKES
CONTEST IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE U.S. MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER WITH INTERNET ACCESS AS OF THE START DATE.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sponsored by Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, Norwegian Air and Le Relais du Moulin.
2. To Enter complete the entry form found at https://form.jotform.com/82814635747163 from October 12th, 2018 ("Start Date"), through January 31st, 2019 ("End Date"). The winner will be drawn on February 1st 2019 and annouced exclusively on GITB social media plateform on that same day. Only one entry per person/e-mail address permitted. All entrants must have a valid e-mail address. In case of dispute as to identity of entrant, entry will be deemed to have been made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, will be awarded to the registered user, if eligible. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstake or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstake is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, with internet access as of the start Date, except employees of Le Relais du Moulin and GITB employees, GITB and cooperating prize suppliers, if any, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, interactive and similar agencies, and the immediate families and household members of each.
4. Drawing: The winner will be selected via a random drawing on February 1st 2019. Only one prize awarded per person per city per e-mail address. The winners will be notified by mail promptly after the drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Prize: There will be one prize awarded consisting of:
1/ two (2) round trip tickets to Guadeloupe (PTP) - on Norwegian Air out of New York (JFK) or Fort Lauderdale (FLL) - Blackout dates apply – subject to availability. Tickets are non transferable and have no cash value. Customer is responsible for flights to and from one the Norwgian Air's gateways mentionned above (JFK or FLL), for onboard purchases, luggage fees and other miscellaneous charges as outlined in the Contract of Carriage. Book at least 4 weeks prior to departure based on availability at time of reservation. Extensions are not permitted at any time. Winner and guest are responsible for all taxes and travel expenses not specifically included in the prize description. These include, but are not limited to: travel expenses from his/her home, dinners, lunches, drinks, and tickets to other attractions not included in the prize description. Travel/trip must be completed by October 1st, 2019. This prize is non-transferable or redeemable for cash, goods or services and cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion. Booking will be made on space available basis of desired travel date and desired travel date must be before expiration date. Valid for one trip for the maximum number of days specified above and cannot be separated into multiple trips. Cancelation charges and other terms and conditions of travel will apply. No extensions will be granted beyond the expiration date. Sponsor is not responsible for any airfare penalties or differentials incurred by travelers due to purchase of tickets prior to confirmation of land stay. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen prize certificates. Proof of citizenship and country entry requirements are the traveler’s responsibility. Approximate Retail Value: $2,725: Taxes and all other expenses not expressly stated herein are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guest. Air taxes and fuel surcharge per person is approximately $210 per person. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board makes no warranty with respect to any prize. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board will report value of prize as required by law. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
2/ One (1) four (4)-night stay for two (2) people to the Guadeloupe Islands, FWI. The 2 guests will stay at Le Relais du Moulin, the stay includes breakfast. Reservations are subject to capacity restrictions. Holiday restrictions and the following blackout dates apply:
Blackout dates: From 12/22/2018 to 01/06/2019
Stay is valid from 01/07/2019 to 08/31/2019.
3/ The winner must travel before March 30th 2019. Last outbound (JFK-PTP) travel date: March 26th 2019.
6. Release of Liability: By entering this sweepstake, entrants accept and agree to these rules and the decisions of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, which shall be final. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit if eligibility and liability, indemnity and publicity release and winner and guest will be required to sign a Liability and Publicity Release and both must be returned within 14 days of notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner will be selected. Winner’s guest must be 18 years of age or older. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board may use winner and guest's names, likenesses and/or biographical information for promotional purposes (including posting first name and last initial on this web site) for no additional compensation, except where prohibited. Return of any prize or notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Entries and entry information become the property of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board and none will be returned. Entrants agree that The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board, its affiliated companies, representatives, agents or employees are not responsible for, and shall be indemnified by the prizewinner against, any claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use, misuse, possession, or loss of the prize. After the sweepstake ends, all participants will receive an e-mail concerning information on the winner.
7. General: The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board and its partners cannot be responsibility for computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors/failures of any kind, delayed computer transmissions, network connections or damage to participants’ computers arising out of participation in this sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should virus, bug or other causes beyond sponsor's control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the sweepstakes or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the processing of the entries in the sweepstakes. The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of the sweepstake at any time and award prizes based upon votes received prior to date of the withdrawal. Void where prohibited taxed or restricted.
8. Winner: Prize winner will be announced by GITB on the following media channels:
after the prize is awarded.
This offer may not be published elsewhere without the written permission of The Guadeloupe Islands Tourist Board.