Instructions: How To Create a PDF for your bank statements
1. Login into your bank account and open up your business checking account for current month. Make sure when you scroll that you can see the entire month from the 1st of the month to the current date (Today).
2. With your mouse hover the arrow over any one of the transactions in your current monthly report and RIGHT CLICK the mouse & click PRINT.
3. A new screen pops up, Under the destination you can click on a tab that says CHANGE .
4. Once you click on CHANGE a pop up will appear on the screen, Scroll and make sure you can see the entire date range from the 1st of the month to the current date. You will then click Save as PDF. You will see that the Destination changes to SAVE AS PDF.
5. Next you click SAVE in blue at the top left of your screen. Choose your DESKTOP, rename the file if you would like and save... it will then appear on your desktop, this way the file is easy to find.
6. Lastly, Click the choose file icon below, once you do navigate to the destination you saved your bank statements and select the bank statement that belongs in that spot.