Upload your text-only manuscript separately from your photos, figures, and illustrations.
All uploads must conform to the Instructions to Authors, specifically:
1) The manuscript uses 12 Arial font, 1 inch margins, and is double spaced.
2) The approximate positions for figure placements have been indicated in the manuscript in red font (e.g., <insert Fig 1 here>)
3) All pages are numbered, and all lines are numbered continuously.
4) Figures are of publication quality when printed at the desired size, and use consistent formatting.
5) Figure legends (captions) are provided at the end of the manuscript.
6) Tables are incorporated into the end of the manuscript rather than submitted as figures.
7) The references are formatted correctly as described in the Author Instructions guidelines, using the CSE (Name-year) citation style.