Thank you for considering the adoption of a dog or cat from Arenac County Animal Control (ACAC.) In order to best serve you, and match the needs of the animal with a potential new owner, we ask that you take a moment to complete the application below. ACAC will be contacting your references to ensure that the adopted animal will be taken care of responsibly. We reserve the right to accept or deny your application based on the information you provide. Completing the application does not guarantee that you will be approved for the animal you are considering. Applicants must be 18 years or over. If you have any questions, please ask before completing the application.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Animal of Interest or Pet Name or ID#
1. How many dogs do you currently own?
2. How many cats do you currently own?
3. Are all the dogs and cats in the household spayed or neutered? (Check all that apply.)
Yes - All dogs and cats in the household are spayed or neutered
No - All dogs and cats in the household are not spayed or neutered
Other - I choose not to spay or neuter the dogs or cats in the household
Other - (please explain in Box #15)
4. Are all the dogs in the household currently vaccinated for rabies and licensed annually?
Yes - All Dogs are up to date and licensed
No - All Dogs are not up to date.
Other (please explain in Box #15)
5. May we contact your veterinarian for a reference?
6. Please list your current Veterinarian's Name & Phone number.
7. Where do you plan to keep your adopted pet?
8. What method of containment do you plan to use for your new pet? (Check all that apply.)
Cable Tie Out
Chain With Dog House
Fenced In Yard
9. What is your housing situation? (Check all that apply.)
10. Are you allowed to have pets at your current residence?
11. If renting or leasing, please provide the landlord or property management name and phone number.
12. Are children living in the household?
13. Please provide the name and phone number of a person who can attest to your character.
14. What will you do with your adopted pet should you not be in a position to care for it?
15. Is there any additional information or clarification you would like to provide regarding your application?
I certify below that the information I have given is accurate and complete.
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm