Thank you for your interest in hosting your event at First Free Church!
Please carefully read over the policies below, then please answer each question appropriately to complete your request. If you have any questions, please contact us at 636.779.2120.
1. First Free Church reserves the right to approve or deny any and all requests.
2. Submitting this form does not guarantee approval of the request(s), please do not publicize your event until approved confirmation has been given via email.
3. Due to the high amount of resource requests, please allow 2 weeks processing time for us to
work out the logistics and details with our facilities and church ministries.
4. To avoid confusion, the event organizer is responsible for making the Resource Request as well as any subsequent changes to the Resource Request. Changes from other event personnel will not be accepted unless sent via the event organizer.
5. If information is neglected and a second form is submitted, its data will supersede the initial form submission.
6. Use of FFC equipment must be authorized through the appropriate department personnel.
7. An adult (18 years or older) must be present at the activity at all times and carry an active cell phone for emergencies.
8. Kitchen supplies (plates, napkins, cutlery, etc.) are for church ministry use only.
9. All events must be out of the building by 10pm.
10. Setup and cleanup is the responsibility of the ministry and/or event organizer.
11. Church resources may be reserved for on-campus, private events; they may only be reserved for off-campus events for o cial church ministries.
12. For private events: all payments may be submitted via cash, check, or PayPal. Deposit fees will be refunded via mailed check upon facilities/equipment being left clean and undamaged.