Lakewood Ranch Resident Clubs and Organizations
Lakewood Ranch Resident Clubs and Organizations must meet all of the following criteria:
1. At a minimum, 70% of club members must be Lakewood Ranch Residents. To utilize Town Hall South (8175 Lakewood Ranch Blvd) meeting space, at least 51% of your regular members must live in one of the following: Summerfield, Greenbrook, Country Club North, Country Club South, Country Club West, Riverwalk, or Edgewater.
2. The group or organization must be strictly not-for-profit. Lakewood Ranch Community Activities is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization and does not endorse candidates or political parties, or engage in direct campaigning. As a result, we are unable to promote any politically affiliated group, club, or organization’s events, candidates, or initiatives.
3. The group or organization must have a chairperson who is a Lakewood Ranch resident.
4. Membership in the group or organization must be open to all residents of Lakewood Ranch.
5. Priority for room reservations will be given to District Meetings first, then HOA meetings, followed by Community Emergency Response Training, then to Community Groups.
6. Submission does not guarantee approval, as all applications are reviewed by the LWRCA Board of Directors for approval.
PLEASE NOTE: Even if there are no changes for 2020, you still need to submit a registration. LWRCA and Lakewood Ranch staff will work together to confirm meeting times to the best of our ability.