How to add a Campaign Manager to your LinkedIn advertising account
Account Managers can manage permissions for other users assigned to an advertising account in the Campaign Manager tool. Account Managers can add or remove users, as well as manage users' access level in the account.
To access user permissions for an advertising account:
- Sign in to Campaign Manager.
- Locate and click the correct account name.
- Near the top right of the account page, click the Settings icon next to the account name and select Manage access from the dropdown.
Click Edit in the upper right corner of the Manage access pop-up window.
- Click Add user to account + on the upper left corner of the User Permissions pop-up window.
- Enter the name of the user or LinkedIn Profile URL (https://www.linkedin.com/in/steveviner/) and select the correct name from the dropdown list.
- Select a role from the dropdown list. Learn more about roles and functions for account users.
- Click Save Changes.