The Meet Director agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions when renting any equipment from the British Columbia Powerlifting Association:
1. Rate Schedule. The Meet Director agrees to the rates as listed.
2. Rental Period. Any item(s) returned after the agreed upon date as listed on the agreement will be charged a full day rate for every day that it is overdue.
3. Liability. The Meet Director is responsible for loss, theft or damage from any cause whatsoever incurred during the term of this contract. The Meet Director authorizes the British Columbia Powerlifting Association to charge the credit card listed on this rental contract for loss or any/all damages.
4. Security. The Meet Director is responsible for maintaining the security of the equipment at all times and is fully responsible for the actions of everyone on-site during the rental period.
5. Payment Terms. All Rentals must be paid in advance and secured 14 days proir to the event with a cheque or electronic money tranfer. Certain rentals item will require a refundable deposit.
6. Use of Equipment. It is understood and agreed that the Meet Director understands how to operate all equipment. The Meet Director is responsible for notifying a member of the Board of Directors of the British Columbia Powerlifting Association immediately if the equipment doesn’t seem to be performing as expected to be considered for any price adjustment.
7. Cancellation Terms. It is possible to cancel your rental seven days prior to your event without penalty. Due to the amount of pre-production that we perform, the British Columbia Powerlifting Association can only offer a partial refund for your event when it is within 7 days. 50% can be refunded if we have more than 72 hours notice. The British Columbia Powerlifting Association cannot refund anything if the event is cancelled within 72 hours of the event. For an event that is rescheduled, this will count as a cancellation, with a new contract being generated for the new event date(s), based on availability.
10. Future orders & modifications: This rental agreement will hold up for future orders or modifications to this order that have been approved by email unless superseded by a new rental agreement.
Because of the nature of the equipment, the British Columbia Powerlifting Association is unable to make exceptions to this policy, including, but not limited to, the cancellation of your event for any reason whatsoever.
I fully agree to the terms and conditions listed above.