8. How and when do I get Paid. What are steps to collect commissions?
Every Wednesday is PAY DAY.
Make sure CTFO has your SS# or Tax ID. You need to do this to get paid.
Directions to View Your Commissions:
- Log into your back office http://myctfocbd.com/login.html
- Left hand scroll bar click on "Commissions Summary""
CTFO has chosen Global Payroll Gateway (GPG) to provide commission processing and payments worldwide. This is the fastest and most convenient way to pay members. This is also another FREE service CTFO offers
This system allows CTFO Associates to transfer their commissions to:
- Local Bank Accounts in 70+ countries (We will be bringing CBD to the World soon)
- Reloadable Visa, MasterCard or AMEX Paycards
- Visa or MasterCard Credit Cards or Debit Cards
- Make sure to sign up for Text Messages notifications with Global Payroll Gateway (GPG)
After you make your first commission you simply need to set up your GPG account.
Directions to Activate you GBG Account
- Log into your back office http://myctfo.com/login.html
- Left hand scroll bar click on "Get Commissions"
- Follow the easy directions
The first time you access your GPG Account, you will be prompted to complete a simple Activation Form
HOW COMMISSIONS ARE PAID
1. CTFO will place your commissions into your GPG Account each Wednesday.
2. You can access your GPG Account securely in your CTFO back office
3 Log into your GPG Account and transfer your commissions to your local Bank Account, Paycard, Credit/Debit Card
Two Important Comments:
1) If you have questions how to set up your GBG account call their GPG Customer Service at 1-855-342-5474. Please note this is NOT CTFO Customer Service.
2) When you set up your GBG account, make sure to have the system send you a text message to your cell phone each time you get paid !!!!!
If you prefer to receive a check, contact support. Please note that there is a fee to do this.