LEGAL BENEFITS ORDER FORM
This Order Form is made by and between Rocket Lawyer Incorporated (“Rocket Lawyer”), and the company listed in the Company Name field below (“Company”).
1. Trial Term: Beginning on the date of signature below through December 31st, 2019.
2. Services: During the Trial Term, all employees of Company or Company’s Affiliates who are located in the U.S. shall have access to Rocket Lawyer's Legal Benefits Services, which includes the following:
a) Legal Documents & Contracts: Rocket Lawyer’s do-it-yourself online legal platform (“the Platform”), located at www.rocketlawyer.com, will enable employees to have unlimited access to create, edit, copy, and eSign hundreds of legal documents and contracts, including, but not limited to, a Will, a Power of Attorney, a Trust, a Lease, a Child Care Authorization Form, and a Bill of Sale.
b) Attorney Questions & Answers: Within the Platform, employees will be able to use Rocket Lawyer’s online Q&A portal to submit legal questions to Rocket Lawyer’s nationwide attorney network and receive answers back from an attorney in approximately 1 business day.
c) Attorney Phone Consultations: Employees will be able to request a free 30 min phone consultation (the “Consultation”) with an Attorney, for each new legal matter. This includes, but is not limited to, a Consultation related to legal document created on the Platform, a Consultation related to a legal document not created on the Platform, or a legal Consultation not related to a document.
d) Attorney Discounts: In the case where an employee needs to engage an attorney beyond the Consultation, the employee will receive a up to 40% discount* off the hourly billing rate of a Rocket Lawyer On Call attorney. *Note: Hourly rate will be the greater of 40% off an attorney's hourly rate or $125 per hour.
3. Employee Count: The Employee Count is defined as the specified number of employees of the Company and Company’s Affiliates as set forth below.
4. No Fees Due:There shall be no Fees due by the Company for the duration of the Trial Term.
5. Renewal Option: The Company shall have the right, but not the obligation, to extend the Services for an additional one (1) year term at a preferred price of $1.50 per employee per month, based on the Employee Count at the time of renewal, billed annually (“Renewal Option”). To exercise its Renewal Option, Company shall enter into a Legal Benefits Renewal Order Form at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the Trial Term.
6. Signature Deadline: Trial Order Form Effective through COB November 16th, 2018.