Agree to follow the contestant contract located here:
Complete all application requirements before January 13th, 2019, 5:00 pm PST
Submit the application form and when you get the confirmation, register and pay by January 14th, 2019 at 5:00 pm PST.
If you have any questions on this process, be sure to contact Bikkja Amy at
Here are some key pieces of information you are going to need:
A contestant portrait photo (Like a Passport or ID photo.)
Color head shot only (4x6, 400 px wide (Width) by 600 px tall (Height)
This is considered portrait/vertical - Do not use a landscape picture.
300 DPI (Resolution) as a jpg, png or pdf format
SAVE as IMsL, Your Scene Name, Contestant Photo
IMsLBikjaamyContestantPhoto.jpg (No Spaces)
Use a program like Paint to verify size
Definition of portrait:
A photocopy of a valid government-issued photo ID with your birthdate that is not expired. If your ID expires before the IMsLBB weekend, you need to send an updated copy.
Contact information for all sponsors. (Sponsor name, contact name, how you know them, email, phone number, website URL, complete mailing address, and logo) It is okay if you do not have a Sponsor. You may have up to 5 total. Add them in the order you want them listed.
Contact information for 1 reference (Name, email, phone#)
Contact information for all Organizations you are a part of. (Organization names, contact name, phone or email, years you have been involved.)
Several long form questions that we encourage you to craft in a separate third party text editor and then copy and paste. (See below)
2. Much of the information from this application will be copied and placed on the website and used in the media (published items, not private information). Be sure to add your current title/titles into your bio. Please check spelling, capitalization, and use full titles, not just the abbreviations. Please double check all information before submitting this form (once the information is published on the website, you won't be able to change any of the content).
3. Please make sure you have contacted any references or sponsors to let them know you will be including their information in this application. You will need legal names, complete mailing addresses, emails, phone numbers and website addresses for each reference and sponsor to complete this form. Please gather this information ahead of time.
4. Filling out this application is NOT the same as registering for IMsL. After you have completed this application, you will receive the link to Register. Complete the registration and then pay by 5pm PST on January 14, 2019. The link will be in the confirmation as well as the email you receive when you have submitted this application. If you have problems paying, be sure to reach out to ContestantCoordinator@IMsLBB.org right away.
5. The contestant application fee of $200 will be paid through our event registration system. The fee is non-refundable. You will receive a link to register in the confirmation letter you receive after you submit this application.
6. Your application fee covers an all inclusive package for you (brunch ticket, t-shirt and pin included). You can select a primary handler and you will receive a link to register them at a 50% discount off of the current price of a basic registration package. This cannot be used as a credit toward an all-inclusive package. They can add brunch tickets and merchandise at standard pricing when they register. You will receive this link in the confirmation letter you receive AFTER you have completed both the application and registration.
7. Book your hotel room as soon as possible even if you can only get one night. Use the link given on the website. You will recieve this link in your thenk you and confirmation email. Reserve your room with a credit card if possible (if not your's then someone who is staying in your room or on site). After you complete your application, you will be moved over into the hotel block and you will be booked for Thursday - Monday but you need to have the confirmation number for that to happen. If you also need Wednesday, we will add that at a later time.
If you have any questions, email ContestantCoordinator@IMsLBB.org
8. The rest of your team should also book their rooms as soon as they can. We cannot get them IMsLBB rates for Wednesday night.
The long form questions, should you want to start working on them before filling out the form, are as follows:
1. How did you come into the leather, S/M, fetish, kink community and how long have you been involved?
2. Please list community organizations and charities you have been involved with (include contact person, phone/email and number of years involved).
3. Why do you want to be IMsL? Must be able to be read in 15 to 30 seconds. You will make a video of this at a later time upon request.
4. If you become IMsL, how will you integrate the necessary commitments of the title with your other life responsibilities?
5. Write a 280 character tweet describing what you would look for if you were looking for a date.
6. Please write a 75-100 word biography (be sure to include your current title/titles). This will be used for publication in our contest program book and online. Remember that you cannot change or correct anything once it goes online!
7. (This particular question does not go to the judges) Is there anything we should know about you that may come out during the contest or during your title year that may reflect poorly on you or the title?