This is a multi page form to register for Troop 167. If you have all the information, it should take you no more than a few minutes to complete this form. Please note, in addition to filling this online form, you must also fill out BSA application which can be obtained at our meetings or on our website.
1. This form is to be used by both youths and adults. This form can only register one indiviudal at a time. If you have to do multiple registrations, please close your browser and relaunch after each registration to avoid caching issues.
2. Please have BSA ID (if known) for each youth/adult and also the latest YPT date for adults on hand before proceeding to register using this form. BSA ID can be found on the paper membership card or by logging into my.scouting.org website.
3. If a scout does not have a personal mobile device or an email address, please put the parent's mobile number/email in the respective fields.
4. Adult registration: We encourage parents to register with the troop so they can help run the troop as committee members. Additionally adult registration is also important for adults that plan on going to BSA troop activities (camping/hiking etc) which are covered by insurance for registered members. There are other adult positions such as Assistant Scoutmaster and Merit Badge Counselor.
5. Troop 167 fees for year 2019: For currently 2019 NCAC registered scouts and adults, their application is considered as a transfer. Therefore there is no BSA fee component (normally $39). Prorated unit dues are $50 for youth and for adults there is no fee. For new youths/adults or those not currently registered with NCAC, the fees are $89 for youth and $39 for adults. These fees are inclusive of BSA fee and insurance ($39).
6. The total fee amount calculated includes a small credit card transaction fee. This form is SSL enabled (encrypted) for security. The troop does not store any credit card information.
7. If you have any issues please email email@example.com This email is periodically monitored but not everyday. For any non form related questions or general scouting questions, please contact appropriate folks in the troop.