APLICANTS AUTHORIZATION AND GENERAL RELEASE
Qualifications for all Global Ministries Network members: Ministers who are in places of responsibility in Global Ministries Network are required to be examples in faith, conduct and business affairs. One of the best ways to present Christ to the people of our community is by maintaining a high standard for ministers and workers.
1. Must be in agreement with the tenets of faith of Global Ministries Network.
2. Must be a member of a church body or have an excellent reference from a prior church.
3. Must be loyal to the leadership of Global Ministries Network.
4. Must be faithful to your assigned position.
5. Must live a separated Christian life.
6. Must be faithful to attend regular church services.
7. Must complete appropriate training courses required by Global Ministries Network.
8. Must have your home life in order.
I have read the above qualifications and I am in full agreement with them. I pledge to keep them to the very best of my ability. I clearly understand that failure to keep any of the above requirements is grounds for dismissal.