Upcoming Class Schedules & COVID-19:
As of May 19th we are happy to be able to restart our obedience training classes with the following protocols in place for safety:
1. Classes will be staggered in order to have minimal people on the property at any given time. Furthermore – we are allowing ample time between classes to thoroughly disinfect all high-contact surfaces.
2. NO SPECTATORS will be permitted – only one handler per family can attend (time to get away after all that togetherness!) We cannot ensure social distancing in the viewing area and will be removing the gating & chairs to minimize contact surfaces so there will be no exceptions to this. If someone other than yourself must drive you, I’m really sorry but they must stay in your vehicle.
3. Social distancing (minimum of 2 meters or 6 feet – you know leash length ++++++) must be adhered to at ALL TIMES – this includes when you get out of your vehicle, walking/potty breaking your dog/entering and exiting the building. We have decreased our class sizes to maximize the distance between people.
4. If you, or a family member is feeling unwell or has been unwell (with anything no matter how minor the symptoms) within the last 14 days, or if you may have been exposed to someone ill who could have the Covid-19 virus, or has the Covid-19 virus – DO NOT COME TO CLASS! It is about all of us and our families – I personally have 2 parents in their eighties with cancer…please everyone – do not risk the health of others!
5. Anyone who feels more comfortable wearing a mask – we welcome that and in fact encourage it!
We are also keeping up to date on a daily basis with the government's and health officials' recommendations so the above can and will be modified accordingly.
**IF there is a delay or interruption in the class schedule due to government restrictions (& I hope there isn't!) your class will resume as soon as legislation allows - same day of the week, same time slot so keep this in mind when registering.
Please don't hesitate to contact us either by email or by phone with any questions or concerns and any advice we can offer over the phone - we are happy to do so at any time.
Lisa & Mike
Unleashed K9 Performance