1) There is a $10 entry fee for each submission. Fee can be paid via credit card below or check. Check must be mailed at time of submission to: MMAS, Attn: Sacred Spaces, 377 North Main Street, Mansfield, MA 02048.
2) The Gallery will retain a 30% commission on works sold which is considered a tax deductible donation to MMAS.
3) Accepted work that is framed must be framed appropriately with frames that are in good condition. Frames should be wired approx. 1/3 of the way down from the top of the piece. No saw tooth hangers. We will not accept work that does not meet these guidelines. If pieces do not appear as they did in submission or are not in good gallery-ready condition, the gallery reserves the right not to hang them for the exhibition.
4) Work must remain at the gallery thru the entire exhibition.
5) All entries must be original works of the artist and cannot have been previously exhibited at the Morini Gallery. No photography.
6) All entries accepted will be eligible for publication in MMAS promotional materials and press releases.
7) By agreeing to these terms, the artist understands that while MMAS handles all work with the utmost care, MMAS is not responsible for loss or damage.
8) Work that is unclaimed after 90 days from the scheduled show pick up date will be considered a donation to the Morini Gallery.