NPEC Post Test #6: Deep Dive and Mastery: Working with Referral Relationships
1. What is meant by a “Multiplier” Referral Source?
You can double your chances of gaining a referral
Engaging this referral source can yield more opportunities than working each source separately
The number of patients at this referral source multiplies if you count their family
You can to use multiple ways in which to contact a referral source
2. What percentage of patients over the age of 65 experience medication errors after leaving the hospital?
3. One of the Discharge Planner’s main concerns is making sure that the patient has a safe and efficient transition.
4. Up to what percentage does Medicare with hold reimbursement if too many readmissions to the hospital happen within 30 days?
5. If one type of referral source does not want to work with you, you can assume that all of those particular types (like skilled nursing facilities) will likely not work with you either?
To sign below,left clicking your mouse and moving it to "sign".
Should be Empty: