(Failure To Read Is No Excuse)
CLASSIC DIVISION: Men, Women and Seniors
1. Eligibility - All 2018-2019 TNBA members of the EASTERN REGION as defined by TNBA and who are certified by TNBA & USBC.
Bowlers choosing to bowl in any senior division must have reached the required age for that division on or before April 6, 2019.
2. Entry Closing Date: All entries must be fully paid with the Tournament Director by March 31, 2019 or upon receipt of the first 180 entries forms for Classic Men, 72 entries for Classic Women, 56 entries for Senior Men, 28 entries for Senior Women, and 42 for Super Seniors, whichever comes first. All entries must be accompanied by certified check, a money order or credit/debit card (add $5 administration cost per entry for debit/credit card use). (NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED).
3. Cancellation Policy- A refund minus $10.00 processing fee will be given for cancellations made prior to 72 hours of the start of the tournament.
There will be no refunds without a replacement within 72 hours of the tournament (minus $10 processing fee). NO REFUNDS FOR NO-SHOWS.
4. Tournament Format- Men, Women & all Seniors
a) All entrants will bowl two (2) four (4) game blocks - (8 games).
b) Field is then cut 50%, based on highest pin fall for eight (8) games. These bowlers will then bowl a four (4) game block.
c) The field is then cut to cashing men, women, senior men, senior women & Super Seniors (highest scorers based on total entries. These bowlers will then bowl a four (4) game block for roll off positions.
d) The top five (5) bowlers who are finalists will be determined by the total pin fall for sixteen (16) games. These bowlers will play stair-step position, starting with the fifth (5th) place bowler, who plays the fourth (4th) place bowler, etc.
e) The final roll-off game between the top two (2) finalists for the championship will be bowled on a neutral pair of lanes.
5. Ties-In case of a tie for first place or cuts to determine bowler who advances to the next round, there will be (2) additional frames rolled until the tie is broken. Other ties will result in a split of the prize money. There will be not replacements for no-show bowlers making cuts.
6. No TNBA or USBC cards may be purchased at the site. All bowlers must present proof of TNBA and USBC certification before bowling.
7. Bowling attire All entrants are REQUIRED to wear shirt/blouses with participant’s name on the back (paper name tags will not be allowed). Tank tops, halter tops, tee-shirts, jeans (of any color), sweats, or spandex (pants/skirts) and shorts for men of any kind will not be allowed. Female participants may wear skirts, culottes, shorts, or skorts that extend beyond their fingers when their arms are extended down by their sides. Bowlers may not wear headgear of any kind. There will be a $25 fine for the first infraction of any rule, to be paid at time of notification to continue bowling (no exceptions). The tournament director will have the final say on handing ALL infractions and fines (includes disqualifying bowlers not complying with any rule).
8. PBA Bowlers- Current PBA/PWBA or Senior PBA/PWBA members, regardless of classification, will not be permitted to bowl. Past PBA/PWBA or Senior PBA/PWBA champions, regardless of classification, may be permitted to bowl if their championship was not within the last 10 years. Former PBA/PWBA or Senior PBA/PWBA members who have not held a card for 1 year are eligible to bowl.
9. Prize Fund-will be paid 100%. Prize ratio will be at least one (1) prize for every eight (8) entries.
10. Any bowler who qualifies for total winnings of $600.00 or more in the tournament must provide a tax identification number to receive awarded prize(s)
11. Premature termination of the tournament brought about by war, national emergency or emergency causes relating thereto or there from; fires, strikes, lockouts, labor difficulties or other reasons beyond the control of the Bill Rhodman East Classic, shall cause the foregoing prize schedules to be prorated in accordance with the number of entrants who have bowled.
12. Rules- All rules not stated above will be governed by TNBA and USBC rules.
13. Employees or contractors/sub-contractors of Bowlerama Lanes or their affiliates who are/ were employed within 90 days prior to April 1, 2019 will not be allowed to bowl.
14. The Tournament Director has the final say for decisions and reserves the right to refuse or reject any entry.