Marks or Grade Achieved in Year 2017 - 2018
(NOT REQUIRED for Distinctive Achivement)
1. ALL APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED USING ONLINE SUBMISSION.
2. NO SUBMISSION VIA EMAIL AND / OR HARD COPIES.
3. INDIVIDUAL MUST CHECK AND VERIFY ALL THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION.
4. Please submit separate application, if you are applying for more than one award.
5. Online submission must be submitted 5:00 pm, on Saturday, December 22nd, 2018.
6. For any of the above awards, the candidate must be: i) a full time student, ii) from the East Indian community, iii) a resident of Alberta in the region north of Red Deer. All achievements, grades, certificates, or distinctions, must have been obtained in the academic year 2017-2018, except for Academic Excellence and CISE Citizenship Award, where past work will also be considered.
7. Please read the information sheet on the eligibility criteria before completing the application. Incomplete application without proper supporting documents will NOT be considered.
8. Individual MUST upload scan copies of transcript/report card and other documents.
9. Award Committee’s decision will be final and binding